• Much Greater Insurance Coverage — Commercial drivers have a significantly larger insurance policy than the standard licensed driver. Not only is the commercial driver insured, but the company they drive for, the truck the driver may or may not own, as well as the trailer, and cargo upon the trailer insured, and sometimes all separately to complicate matters more. It is imperative to have an experienced lawyer assist you with your case so you don’t end up settling for compensation from insurance adjusters drastically less than what you deserve.
• Damage to Property — As commercial vehicles are substantially larger than a car, a commercial vehicle accident will cause exceptionally more property damage than an accident with a car.
• Injury — As damage to property increases, so does the damage to the human body. Injuries are usually more severe, such as several broken and fractured bones compared to a few, or major brain, spinal, and back injuries that can alter an individual’s life forever.
• Medical Bills and Recovery Time — If the victim of a commercial accident is fortunate to live, they will most likely spend more time recovering in a hospital than an accident with a car. Furthermore, it will take the individual much longer to get back to work, if that’s even feasible.
• Possibility of Death — The chance of dying due to a commercial vehicle accident is remarkably higher. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has stated each year approximately three thousand to five thousand people die because of a large commercial vehicle accident.
The attorney you choose does make a difference; don’t get hurt twice. Our expert legal team has proven to be dedicated, compassionate, and most importantly, effective fighters for our clients. We have handled thousands of personal injury cases and recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We are with you every step of the way. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, and we never charge a fee unless we win.
Hollingsworth Law Firm is located at 1415 North Loop West, Suite 200, Houston, Texas 77008. You can call
Our personal injury attorney Houston at 713.637.4560 or fax at 713.474.9017. Our office is open Monday through Friday from seven in the morning until seven at night closed on Saturday and Sunday. You can always send us a message on our website.
Our aggressive personal injury trial attorneys at the Hollingsworth Law Firm are committed to fighting for the compensation you deserve. If you are the victim of an automobile accident, airplane accident, workplace injury or other catastrophic injury, you need legal advice from a personal injury attorney with proven results you can trust. Our dedicated legal team is proud to represent clients across the state of Texas. WE WILL START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS TODAY!