Hollingsworth Law Firm is proud to offer the Legal Scholarship. This $1,000 annual scholarship is designed to help defray the cost of education and related expenses and will be awarded to a student who has demonstrated academic achievement, moral decency, and legal aptitude. The Hollingsworth Law Firm Legal Scholarship recipient must be a US citizen, accepted to and attending an accredited undergraduate or law school.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of the United States, or legal residents who are authorized to work
- Accepted into a U.S. university as a pre-law undergraduate or attending law school
- Planning to enroll in courses during Fall 2022
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
As a part of the application process, interested students must submit the following by June 15, 2023:
- 1-3 page typed essay on the subject matter related to the area of law you intend to pursue
- A complete copy of school transcripts
- Proof of acceptance from a U.S. school
The scholarship award winner will be selected on the last week of June 2023, and notification of the winning student will follow. The $1000 will be issued in the form of a check made payable to the student, to be used for tuition or related educational expenses only.
All applications are due before June 15, 2023. Only applications submitted electronically through this page will be considered. Please do not contact our firm directly about this scholarship.